Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Prophetic Word - Pastor Ed's Confirmation of God's Calling Him to Missionary Service

Prophetic Word - Pastor Ed's Confirmation of God's Calling Him to Missionary Service


During my mission trip to Romania (Sept. 17-30, 2009) I participated in a Worship & Prayer Ministry Night at Betania Romanian Pentecostal Church in the city of Targu Mures, Romania, on the night before I left to return home to the States (Tues., Sept. 29). What a powerful night of experiencing the presence of the Lord that was! Along with flowing in expressing my worship through my electric guitar as part of the worship team (truly a desire of my heart!), I was also honored with the opportunity to preach and encourage the congregation that night in the Word of the living God. During the prayer ministry time following the preached word, I personally laid hands on and prayed with many, many of those in attendance that night. Before the evening ended, Brother Jon Nairn, a minister of the Gospel (from Australia!) who mightily flows in the gifts of the words of knowledge, wisdom, and prophecy, called me over to himself, where the following prophetic word was spoken by the Spirit through him (also attached as an audio file). I receive this word, and share it publicly with everybody here, as confirmation of God's missionary call on my life and ministry. If you listen to the audio file you will notice and hear that it is also being translated into Romanian as Brother Jon is speaking it.

Jon:(addressing the congregation)

I'm going to do something right now in the Spirit...I want you all to reach your hands out to this brother here tonight. I want you to reach out. This is not like we're visitors in this place. But this is as if we are family together, joined arms, as the Body of Christ. I ask that someone get a piece of paper and start writing this down. (someone did record this on his cell phone and sent me the audio file)


Jon: (speaking prophetically over me...I could not stand during this, as I fell in the spirit)

Hallelujah, hallelujah, thank you, Lord, thank you, Lord. I've been sitting on this for about four days, brother. Hallelujah. I want to tell you tonight that God is bringing you into a place of specialized ministry. You would know from the Word of God that there was a special anointing oil that the priest used. This wasn't common anointing oil, but special oil. It was that of special ingredients that were used. And God has brought together the different aspects and stories of your life, the times of difficulty and times of joy, the times of gaining of wisdom and understanding. And it's in this hour that He is bringing forth the oil from your life. This is a special oil that will be ministered into the Body of Christ, and it will be ministered into the international arena. And you will be imparting something that is of a specialty and uniqueness through the Spirit of God into hearts. And in the past you have cried out and said, "Lord, why, why these times, why these trials? Why did you take me through these events? Why did you allow me to learn that?" But the Lord has been bringing together all these things to create a vessel that is going to call forth the anointing oil that will release, heal, restore, and create. Don't be afraid of the future. Some things you have laid as foundations in your life. Through experiences you have laid some foundations. And you think, "they help me in my strength". But God is about to remove them because He knows that you are founded on His Son. You are going to come into a time of freedom and release in ministry that you have never known or experienced before and the ministry that you will carry will be infectious, and people are going to be drawn to you. And you know on that day you're going to look over your shoulder, brother, and you're going to see many, many sons and daughters released into effective ministry in Jesus. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment